Friday, September 3, 2010

Contractions

****UPDATE*****

I had contractions through the night getting down to 20 minutes apart and then spreading back out to an hour apart before they finally subsided. Thank God!!!! I've only had one since then so lets hope it stays that way for another week. In other news Phil got a serious kidney stone attack last night. He was up all night in so much pain he was practically crying. You know it's bad when a man is crying over pain. I thought I was going to have to take him to the E.R. but he finally was able to fall asleep with meds and liquids. We are doing much of the same today pushing fluids and medication and lots and lots of rest. I am hoping that he is able to pass the stone on his own in the next couple of days. He had them once before 7 years ago soon after I had Emma. The stones were really big though and he needed lithotripsy to break them up. They actually did the process several times and maxed out the number of treatments on each kidney. There were still decent sized pieces left but there was nothing more they could do. It's possible these are the same pieces that have been in there for all these years. Just praying they aren't any bigger and that he can pass them. If not I can see it now. My own episode of Friends except I am Phoebe giving birth and he is Joey two floors down with kidney pain. It's always something.


Painful contractions this evening. Not close enough to do anything about which is good because she needs to cook a little more.

So far I've had them at:

4:43
4:56
5:32
6:00
6:33
7:01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home