Saturday, August 28, 2010

The crazy pregnant lady

I love how most people just dismiss anything I say at this point.

Like my feeling of going early. I felt the same way with Ethan and who was right? Me.
I think she'll be here in the next two weeks and everyone thinks that I am nuts.

I keep having dreams that my water breaks while I am sleeping. My poor bed. : (

I am getting nervous about the surgery and everything that goes along with it. I know its something that happens everyday but it's still surgery. As much as I want the baby to be here, I really don't want to have to deliver her in any way shape or form. If only I could call the stork and order up my baby girl.

I have no desire to go anywhere at all. I feel like I need to stay close to home which is convenient since we only have one car anyway.

It's funny because I have never ever worried about adding another child to the mix, I have no doubt in my mind that I can handle that and it will all work out. My nerves act up when I think about delivery. I will be happy when it's all over with and I can hold my last precious little baby and life is somewhat back to normal.

Hopefully my feelings of going early are completely wrong....but I figure they are worth noting so that I can say "I told you so" in the end. lol

Either way it won't be long until I get to hold this little one. I am actually kind of excited to have a baby in the house again. Now if I can just get passed the mixed emotions of I want to have her vs. I want to keep her inside forever.

Time will tell, and there's not a whole lot left. If only God would tell me what day it was to be. But then, that would be asking for a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home