Friday, August 20, 2010

Enough is enough

I am so sick of being pregnant. I feel claustrophobic, I can't breathe, I have heartburn all the time, I don't want to leave my house, I want to sleep all the time, everyone irritates me, my kids are driving me nuts which is ironic because all I want to do is add another child to the mix. I am seriously going to loose my mind if I have to carry this child until the end of September. Maybe I am going crazy, but I am just being honest here. I remember having this feeling with Emma but not this early on. I still have 6 weeks until my due date and at least 5 until my scheduled c-section. I felt like this at 38 weeks with Emma and I honestly don't remember with Ethan.

The main reason for writing this is to remind myself how miserable I am just in case I ever think that I want to do this again. Even though we are permanately putting an end to my ability to have children this time.

My sister will be here but not for another 22 days.

35 days until c-section.

42 until my due date.

Someone HELP!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home