Monday, July 26, 2010

30 week 5 day check up

I hate going to the doctors in the afternoon. I also hate being weighed with clothing on. Their scale said I weighed 148 which according to their scale means I gained 5 lbs this pregnancy so far. Which is fair. I just like my home scale so much better. Naked first thing in the morning I weigh in at 145 and I started at 140. That just seems so much better.

Anyway she has slowed down in her growing. She is measuring just under 31 cm and I will be 31 weeks Thursday so thats good.

She said the ripping pulling pain on my scar is normal. Probably just scar tissue which is what I figured.

I go back Friday at 3 for my ultrasound. I am SO excited but a bit ticked cause the doctor told me I had to wait until I was 31 weeks along. They receptionist told me that's not right that the cutoff is 31 weeks and they won't do it over that point since she will be too big. She said I could of had it at 28 weeks up until now. Thank God they had an appointment on Friday or else I probably wouldn't have gotten one. Now lets just pray she cooperates. Unfortunately Phil will miss it because we have just gotten back from vacation and the past two Friday's he left early. The first was to see Emma's riding performance 2 Friday's ago and last week was so he could take his motorcycle instruction course. : ( Stinks but at least it will be recorded on DVD so he can watch it when he gets home. My kids looked very different from each other when they were born so it will be interesting to see who she looks like.

Anyway I will post pics as soon as I get them. I can't wait. Now off to do dishes before Phil gets home. Feels like I was gone all day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home