Monday, July 26, 2010

Audrey Faith

Phil picked it and that's what we are going with.

Audrey Meaning:


Noble strength

Faith Meaning:


Confidence; belief

Funny story about her middle name. On the 11 hour car ride home from our vacation we were discussing the name Faith. Phil wanted to use it as a first name and I had liked it better as her middle name, as this is what I had picked a while back. We were talking about it for a while and then looked off to the side of the road and saw a massive red and white sign that said "FAITH". That's it, just Faith.

Phil's response was "well that's a sign if I've ever seen one!" I knew right then we had to use Faith as one of her names. I must have laughed for 15 minutes after we saw that.

So we will see how she is doing today. I know one thing....girlie is strong. She kicks and kicks and punches me all. day. long. She is very much how Ethan was in utero. Hopefully she won't have colic like he did. Don't know if I can handle another colic baby. Another reason we picked the name Audrey. It means strong like Ethan's name does.

I am praying that I will be able to get in for my 3D ultrasound this week. Come to find out the best time to do the 3D scan is anywhere from 24-26 weeks. Most sites say this is optimal time frame. My doctor said I had to wait until 31 weeks, but I was reading that she will be so big that you only get just facial pics or just arm pics etc. Sometimes you may not even get facial pics if she is not in the right position. The absolute latest you should get it is 32 weeks...which is next week. So hopefully they will either just take me today or I can get in there in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home