Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heartburn I will not miss you.

I am so grateful I don't have heartburn in "normal" life. This is not fun at all, especially since I can't do anything about it because of the antibiotic I am on. It woke me up last night and I had to prop myself in sitting position and attempt to go back to sleep.

It always amazes me how quickly it resolves itself. Once the child is pulled from me the heartburn is just gone and never returns again...unless of course I have another child.

It's funny how many people I know right now that are pregnant. Some every day friends some virtual friends. The general consensus with all these women is that "they are done." Ready to meet the baby they have housed for all these months. That makes me feel a little bit better. I am not the only one who is growing weary of this, and also reminds me that this must be a normal phase if so many feel exactly the same way I do.

So chug on I must until "D" day. Here are a couple of pics that I had Emma snap real quick. I should have some better ones this coming week from our vacation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home