Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schedule

I am just posting this mostly for myself to see if this baby follow true to what she is doing in my belly.


****UPDATE******

So I got distracted yesterday and never got back on here.

She was up and awake at 9:00 am. It's the same today btw. It is 8:45 and she's kicking like crazy.

Then she was quiet for a good portion of the day until about 2pm. She was kicking a punching like a mad women.

Then again at 7 pm.

Then again around 11 pm.

It seems like she is awake every 5 hours except for at night where she is active at 7 and 11. I like and would hope she would keep the 5 hr schedule...probably not but you never know. The 7 and 11 thing concerns me. I hope she doesn't have her days and nights confused. I am tired just thinking about 3 kids one of which like to party all night. God help me.

***********

Right now it is 9:00 a.m. she has been kicking away for the last 20 minutes at least. She's definitely awake right now. I wish I could say the same for me.

I remember this feeling all to well. Phil has been working like a mad man lately. The plant went down on Thursday and since then he has worked everyday non-stop (well stopping to sleep) for a total of 86 hours. Yowza! Last night he didn't get home until midnight and left for work at 6:00 am that morning. He is exhausted, and strangely it's making me exhausted. He is on edge and cranky and I don't blame him one bit. He hasn't seen Ethan for 3 days. Emma snuck into our bed last night to sleep next to him because she misses him so much. I like the overtime, we need the overtime, it's a blessing but at this point he is getting burnt out. He needs a day off. He is supposed to be taking Friday off because my parents are coming to visit but we are going to the zoo etc. I really hope he can get home at a halfway normal hour to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow. If not he's not going to be fun to be around.

I'll be updating through out the day whenever she's awake. Thanks for all those praying for us. We appreciate it. God is coming through. I just keep praying for the last bit I believe He has in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home