Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 weeks 6 days



Tomorrow I go to the doctor's for my check up. It seems like it's been forever since I've been there, though it's only been a month. Nothing exciting going on. My stomach is super itchy all the time and now I absolutely hate eating because no matter if I take one bite of food or eat the whole plate I feel like a huge whale. I know it's all in my head, but I hate that stuffed feeling. As many of you know it doesn't take much to stuff it up when you have a child growing in there.

I really wanted fish tonight and this is something I was never able to eat with my other two kids. Cara loves fish. Phil was kind of enough to agree to feeding the kids grilled cheese and then order take out of for us. Yum, yum. Craving fulfilled. He even went to pick it up. Very nice of him.

Now I sit here alone updating the blog because he got called into work. Praise God...our first overtime this pay period. He is guaranteed 4 hrs no matter what. That's the policy. If you get called into work you get paid for at least 4 hours even if your only there for an hour. Unfortunately for him I think it will be a late night as he has to go to a plant that is over a half hour away. So he took the truck half hour to work so he could pick up the work van and then has to drive half hour to the plant from there. I feel bad for him but I am secretly happy as we need the money.

Anyway keep the prayers coming our way. God will provide!

I have been questioning the strength of my faith a little bit lately and God speaks to me in the greatest ways. Every where I turn lately it's speaking to me, whether it be the tv preacher or my devotional, or a Facebook update. The jist is don't give up...keep the faith, it will all work out. Thank God for that!

More updates tomorrow afternoon when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home