Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Names, names, and more names

I have a book that has 100,006 names to choose from for a baby. Do you think we could agree on one? NO! It seems like we do have some common likes, but we use the name for a few days and it just doesn't seem to fit. I don't know if this is because we haven't come across the perfect name yet, or if its that weird feeling you have calling this person by a name. I don't know about you but every time I brought a baby into this world it was always strange to start calling him or her by their name. It just seemed weird for the first few days and then it was their name and it was natural.

It doesn't help that I am a first born people pleaser and I really want others to like the name I choose. It makes the process alot more difficult. I don't know why I care because as I said if I love the name once she is here it will be her name.

I came up with my top 15 gave them to Phil and he doesn't like one of them. HAHA! This is so hard.

This probably sounds silly but I have been praying that God reveal her name to me, as I know He knows what it is. Afterall, He did create her. I keep thinking I will end up dreaming her name or something but so far nothing. I know I have time....4 months to be exact but the first 5 have flown by so I know it will come up quick. I don't want to be at the hospital and have no idea at all what she will be called.

I keep thinking that it won't come to me until I am further along. I am thinking once I have my 3D ultrasound and see her I will be able to more easily name her.

That's still 11-12 weeks from now. So for now, we keep praying and searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home