Thursday, May 6, 2010

I just realized today that I am halfway done with this pregnancy. I know I am officially only 19 weeks today, but the baby is measuring about a week ahead of schedule already and we know I will have a scheduled c-section. That means the baby will come the latest at 39 weeks, but considering my history probably more like 37-38.

I am very emotional today. I have been crying all day long over just about anything. Everything and everyone is bothering me right now. I think having all these extra female hormones are to blame. I have been more sensitive and I cry alot more while pregnant with the girls then I was with my son. I'm sure it's all in my head bit it seems to be fact to me.

That's about it. I will have Emma take some pictures of me when she gets home from school. I am thinking about taking a break from Facebook, as I said every little comment etc is making me upset lately I think I just need to call it quits for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home