Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yesterday when I went out to get my food at super Walmart I decided to stop in the baby aisle and take a peek.

Can I just say that once I did that I was in a much better mood. I guess it kind of put things in perspective. Reminded me of the prize waiting for me in a few months.

Ethan was so cute picking out things for the baby. He kept wanting to throw boy things in the cart but I told him we have to wait. Just 6 more days and we'll know, then we can buy something gender specific. I am actually really proud of myself this time. In my past pregnancies I would go out and buy something yellow or green just for the sake of buying something. So far I really haven't bought anything. I did find a couple things on clearance a while back that were gender specific but I know so many people who are having babies right now that I can also use them as gifts, as the deals were to great to pass up.

At this point I can't wait for this week to be over. Monday couldn't come soon enough. Seems like this first half went by so quickly and now this last week leading up to the ultrasound is dragging on. I just want to know what my baby is!!!! My luck I'll get in there and he/she won't cooperate. Emma didn't...but we had paid for the ultrasound at one of those fancy clinics so she was patient with us and gave us an extra long ultrasound so she could tell us the sex.

Seriously, how do people wait to find out? I don't want surprises. I need to know. Especially if my birth is as traumatic as Ethan's. If I went through all that, had been put to sleep and didn't know he was a boy it would have been 10 times worse.

So if your feeling down I guess the answer is simple. Go to the store and hold all those little baby clothes. You'll feel better instantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home