Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beebo's

For those of you who don't know the meaning of beebo's it's boobs. My son hear Emma say boobies one time and he misunderstood and ever since then it's been mommy's beebo's. I don't correct him because he tends to talk about them in public, especially when sitting in a grocery store cart. "Ahhhhh I love beebo's" Who knew that a man's fascination with them began at such a young age? They really are born with it. Anyway I let him say beebo's to save me the embarrassment of him yelling boobies wherever we go.

On that note....

I woke up this morning with the biggest, most sore beebos ever. How is it even possible for them to grow that much overnight? Hello, It's been 8 hours. Seriously? My cup runneth over and pretty soon there will be no where for them to go. I can barely put my arms down and if I didn't keep them tightly holstered every minute of every day they would probably hurt someone......myself included.

So here's to beebo's. With their sudden growth spurt my belly actually could be considered flat. But lets face it who is looking at my belly right now?

Big ones are not all their cracked up to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home