Friday, March 12, 2010

Feeling better

So far so good today. I woke up and my side hurt a little bit but it's not as bad as yesterday.

Michelle thanks for the suggestions! Your probably right, about my uterus stretching and being towards one side. I would have gone to the E.R. but I have to pay a $100 co-pay so because it was still a dull pain I decided to wait it out. That's the only bad thing about the insurance we have. It is amazing and covers nearly everything but the E.R. co pays are high. In fact our insurance is so amazing that we will only have to pay $300 for the birth of the baby, where as with Ethan we paid almost $6000. BIG DIFFERENCE!

So if the pain comes back on like it did yesterday I will be going to the doctors mostly because I don't want to risk having something happen over the weekend.

I will keep you posted but for now, other than having a VERY cranky two year old...everything is good.

Oh yah and last night I didn't take my morning sickness meds and woke up today fine. Considering I am getting some energy back I have a sneaking suspicion that I may be nearing the end of the dreaded morning sickness. Thank God!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home