Thursday, March 11, 2010

Slightly worried

I am getting kind of a crampy feeling on my left side down low now all day today. Also my back feels kind of like it does before you get your period. I am hoping maybe this is just stress or my uterus stretching and not something worse, but I can't help but think that something bad could happen considering my history.

I did feel like this a little bit when I was pregnant with Ethan and it was because I had the beginning of kidney stones. My doctor called them crystals. Seeing as the discomfort is only on one side and I have the low back pain this is probably what the problem is.....well I am praying that this is the worst thing it could be but still that's not fun either.

Of course the doctor is not around now and I could call but they will just tell me to go to the E.R. and at this point its not that bad. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I wish I was 4 months along already. The first 3 months are so stressful for me, I will be so happy when I am past this point. Just a few more weeks.

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Could it possibly be that your uterus is sitting on one side of your body, pinching a nerve? I know you won't feel better till your past the 3 month mark, but I got crampy like that with a couple of my babies..started at six weeks and didn't stop til week 16. I even had spotting too and assumed the worst. And this is coming from the person who worries freakishly ( have you seen my blog lately, lol)!

Do you have to pay to go to the E.R.? If it were me and you don't have to pay, I'd go, have them US you and then you'll see that precious beating heart and know that all is well :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home