Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 weeks 3 days

DISCLAIMER---I had no idea my hair was so crazy in these pictures and this is our third shot at it so it is what it is.








A picture of the cute little photographer.





I know it's been forever. Well forever for me. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately totally unrelated to pregnancy and haven't had much time or energy left to update. Tisk, tisk.

So the deal. I am starting to get some energy back. I can make it through at least one day without napping. That's is quite a feat. My boobs hurt..but what's new. Their gonna hurt for the next 7 months so I better get used to it.

I have been so distracted lately I have barely had time to even think about the baby. Awful I know. It's just not like the first baby. I remember sitting for hours talking to my belly and daydreaming about the little life within me. Now I go all day and forget that I am pregnant until I get consumed by exhaustion.

Oh ladies if this is your first baby...sit back and cherish it because you won't get that opportunity ever again.

I am trying to remind myself (through the tears because I am one moody mama lately) to stop and enjoy every once and a while since this is indeed my last.

No weight gain yet. Usually I am so sick I am loosing at this point but I have been taking morning sickness magic by Mommy's Bliss and it actually works quite well. Thank God!!! If only I knew about this 8 yrs ago when I was pregnant the first time.

Not much else to say other then I will be happy when I can eat like a normal person again. I have these cravings that never get satisfied...and that is for the birds. I will want something so bad then eat it and as soon as it hits my tongue it's disgusting. Oh the things we do for children, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Andi said...

HOLY FAT SHADOW! OH MY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home