Thursday, March 11, 2010

Case of the body snatchers

Why is it when you get pregnant your hands stop working?

I have noticed them slowly starting to slip away. Dropping keys here and there. Drop a spoon etc. But yesterday we began to kick it up a notch. Last night Phil worked late so the kids had cereal for dinner. I went to the cabinet pulled out a new box of Cheerios and began to open the box. Just as I opened up the bad and began to pour the box jumped out of my hand and landed open side down on the ground. I lost a good 2 bowls of cereal on the ground.

Now this morning I get up and get Ethan his sippy of milk. I take the brand new half gallon out of the fridge open and it up at the side of the sink and somehow push the whole half gallon open side down into a stock pot that was soaking from yesterday. Dirty nasty water.

And the really gross part is that it actually crossed my mind for about two seconds to just dump some and save the rest. WHAT?! What has happened to my brain. That is disgusting.

Someday it will come back to me. Someday I will have all my coordination back, my mind will be clear again, and I'll be able to eat and enjoy my food. Though I have the sneaking suspicion that this won't happen until this child is sleeping through the night. I'll let you know in the fall of 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home