Monday, March 15, 2010

Whisper sweet nothings to me

Yesterday Phil worked very late. Actually, he worked all day and it was Sunday. But that's ok because at least at this job he gets paid for it.
He came home and I showed him a pick of a first time mom who is about 2 weeks behind me. I said that I was surprised she was showing as first time moms' don't show very quickly. I said to him that I wasn't a whole lot bigger then she is.
Now can we see where this is headed? I know I am big. That's just what my body does. But I have carried 2 children to term and 2 others until I was over 3 months before I lost them. My uterus is very intelligent and has an awesome memory. It pops right back out the second I pee on a stick. Not to mention that even though I appear to be 5 months along right now, I will stay this way until I pass the 5 month mark. And I haven't gained anything except the 2 lbs I lost before I got pregnant. Oh yah and did I mention how rockin' my body is after baby? I think my thyroid gets impaired while pregnant because so far every child I have delivered sucks all the fat out. I usually have lost 20-25 lbs at my 6 weeks check up. No word of a lie. I will post pics....and I don't even do anything it just falls off. SOOOOOOOOO.........

His response to me was "No offense, but she's like a size 2 and well....uh."

WHAT?! You do not tell Jekyl and Hyde that they are super huge. Hello!!! This is the one time you are supposed to lie and say I look like a size zero even though I haven't been a zero since I was 12. I am carrying HIS child after all. He's the one who in. Seriously.

MEN! I guess he's honest. So when I ask if I look fat and he says yes he's telling the truth. But sometimes, honesty is NOT the best policy. Especially when you are a hormonal lady carrying HIS child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home