Sunday, March 28, 2010

13 weeks 3 days

Definitely feeling movement. I felt it again last night. He/she likes to hug the left side of my uterus...this is the only side I feel it on so far. He/she goes from the top to bottom them disappears then a bump on the bottom etc.

Its really exciting and a still a little unbelievable. I know that from here on out I will just be feeling more and more.

Lots of exciting things coming up in the next few months. Some are pretty obvious, some only one of you know about. I can't wait. I just signed Emma up for horse camp this July so that will be something new and exciting for her. I am hoping to get them into a swim program next month. Teaches the kids...and even younger than Ethan how to swim but also how to save yourself if you were to fall into a body of water. It's only $10 a lesson and to me it's well worth it if it saves my kids life.

Other than that not much going on. I have to get a new picture up here soon. Phil is out fishing right now so I am hoping maybe he can snap a few pics when he gets home...that is if i am not out cold on the couch.

I have been waking up every morning at 6 o'clock to pee and to eat. In the past, whenever my belly babies woke me up at night is when they would tend to wake up once they were out. Odd I know.

Ethan's time was 2:30-3:00 am. I know for a fact that the new baby will not be sleeping until 6 right off the bat, but it's just another little thing to note...afterall this is my last time doing this.

I am having a hard time coping with that can you tell? I am only gonna be 30 but my child bearing years will be behind me....very odd.

Anyway all is good and I am starting to feel better everyday. Thank God He was gracious to me this time and I wasn't as sick as my last two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home