Monday, April 26, 2010

Allergies anyone?

This is my third consecutive week without being able to breathe from my nose. At this point I am so over it. I want to take some meds, but nothing is really safe with the bun in the oven so I must sacrifice and suffer through and pray for hot weather to out me out of my misery.

I think I am pretty decent at handling pain, but when I have the same annoyance day after day with no relief I start to loose it. I have zero endurance left after 3 weeks.

Not to mention that it's raining today and I coughed so hard this morning I threw up...so really we were headed down the wrong track since this train got out of bed this morning.

So off to the grocery store I go now because of course we are out of food as well.

To bad you weren't all here with me today...as you can tell I am Miss Suzie Sunshine. Like I said, I try not to complain and keep pushing on but after three weeks enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home