Friday, April 2, 2010

NEVER......

ask your 7 yr old for opinions on baby names. If you do, she will provide options daily such as Denise, Clarice (yes like in Hannibal), Glinda (wizard of oz anyone), or Isabella. Isabella isn't a bad name I just think it's to ethnic sounding for my children. We are as pasty as they come with blonde hair (besides me) and blue eyes. I think Italian when I think Isabella.

Notice all the names are of girls. She "just cant think of any boys names for some reason." lol She is going to be so upset if its a boy. She'll love him once we have him, but it won't be what she wants to hear.

I was looking at the blog and has it seriously been a whole month since I posted pics? Wow, I'm a slacker. I need to get on the ball. Your only 14 weeks preggers for a week and then it's gone.

Phil was laughing at me because he says "your the only woman I know that enjoys being fat while pregnant." And honestly I do. It's the only time in my life where I can be fat and people think it's cute...so why not? It's not like I gain 50 lbs with each baby. I gain the required amount so why not embrace? I am not one to stress out over how big I am. I know I have justified it alot in my past posts but it's because I was in the funny is she fat, is she pregnant stage? Now that it's clear there's a baby I love it. I am one who can't wait to wear maternity clothes and loose sight of my feet. This is my last baby afterall. Cherish the moment...because you'll never have it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home