Thursday, April 22, 2010

17 weeks

I had my 4 month check up today. Besides waiting for an hour to be seen the appointment went really well. Urine was good, she said my weight is excellent ( I haven't gained anything yet), and she said that the heart rate has gone up from 141 bpm to 150 bpm. The baby stayed still long enough to get the heart rate which was a good, and they drew my blood and got the vein the first try. Oh yah and I got the day I wanted for my ultrasound. Phil is going away for a week so I was hoping to get it done before he leaves and wouldn't you know it...much to my surprise they had the whole afternoon of the day I wanted open! Thank God!!! So May 3rd at 2:00 pm I will know pink or blue. SO EXCITED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home