Monday, May 3, 2010

Today is special

Today is the day! I am so stinking excited, its not even funny. Today is special. Not only will I be discovering what God has had planned for our family, but this is also the last time I will get to experience this. I want to remember every second of this day. The excitement that I will probably won't experience again until my own child is expecting their child.

It's special.

God knew before the beginning of time that this child would exist. That's hard for me to wrap my head around, especially since I lost two. Who would have thought that I would be sitting here now almost 5 months along with my third child. No one could have known....except God did know. He knew when He sent His son to die on the cross, that this child would need salvation.

How great is our God.

Today I get let in on the secret that God's been creating within me. He has allowed me to be the vessel in which He does all the work.
Today I get to peer in on His handywork and see what He's been up to for the past 9 weeks.

Today is special, and I'm very thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home