Thursday, May 20, 2010

21 weeks

Well I just got back from the doctor.

The baby is doing fine. Her rate was 150 bpm. The doctor didn't know I knew the sex and said "sounds like a girl" when I responded "it is" he was a little surprised. lol

I am still the same weight 143.8 according to their scale. 140 according to mine. Of course I can weight myself first thing in the morning and naked. Something I can't do there. : 0
It's very strange to me that I haven't gained anything. She weighs a pound at this point, how the heck haven't I gained at least a pound. Trust me, I am not complaining. If I can carry on like this for one more month and have her be healthy (not that I am trying to watch my weight....I eat what I want it's just how my body is) then it will be smooth sailing from here on out. My goal is to be around the same weight as I was with Emma and Ethan only because I am always border line gestational diabetic. Never got it, but why start that this time?

They will tie my tubes after my surgery which is a relief because I know I don't want any more surgeries. And honestly I don't want to get pregnant again and loose another baby. I have 3 healthy kids I will be thankful for that.

He seemed a little more shocked that I was having Braxton Hicks already. That's one thing I hate about a practice. One person acts like it's nothing new and someone else says to be careful. So far they will just keep an eye on it. By his reaction he seemed to think Cara will make an early appearance like her big brother did. Not the answer I was hoping for, only for planning sake. I have no family here so I am just praying she holds out until I have someone here to watch the other kids. And I certainly don't want to be on bed rest. That wouldn't be good at all.

But anyways....she is doing great. I am doing good. Next appointment is my glucose test. I talked to him and he said that I could skip the 1 hour as I have failed it every single time with my other children. We going right to the three hour. One less needle stick for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home