Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have so much pressure today. She is kicking or punching right on the spot that makes it feel like her hand/foot is about to come right out of me. I think she may have flipped and assumed her position. Thankfully I get to go to the doctor's on Monday. I have never been so excited to see a doctor in my life. I have been laying down most of the day today because it's really uncomfortable.

In other news today we have been married for 11 years! Wow that's crazy! Time sure does fly. I was doing the math and by the time we get to 25 years I will only be 44 years old. That's crazy and pretty cool!!! Oh goodness what's even more crazy is that my oldest will be 21 years old. EEK! So my daughter will be able to legally drink alcohol at our 25th wedding anniversary. Weird. That means Ethan will be 17 and this baby will be 14.

Anyways enough looking towards the future. My kids are fighting and my husband is not home so I guess I better go do something about it before they kill each other. : 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home