Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor?

One would think that after birthing two children I would know whether or not I was in labor. I had labor with both kids even though we had c-sections with both.

The fact is I feel like crap. My back hurts alot. I am still getting contractions but still nothing regular. She's still pushing downward with all her might. You'd think she had to travel a mile to get out of there not inches. I feel kind of like my period will start. Not quite sure what it all means but I do know that I am doing nothing but lay around today. We only have one car and of course Phil is at work so at the moment I am just waiting it out to see what happens.

How appropriate if it is true. Going into labor, labor day weekend.

I am slightly worried since I am only 36 weeks 1 day along. I just don't want my baby hooked up to tubes or to have any problems.

I will try to keep you posted. Lets just pray for a healthy baby either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home