Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Facebook Word from God

You keep wanting to know how things will play out, keep asking to see the future. God doesn't give anyone the power to know the future, because life becomes maddeningly boring when you know everything upfront. So, instead of struggling, enjoy the uncertainty - to be alive means to not know.

I called the doctor back yesterday to see whether or not Phil should come with me. He wants to be there for the first ultrasound and they have all the equipment there so I figured there was a good chance they would do it that day. But they said this appointment is only and interview! I was so disappointed. That means I will have to schedule another appointment a week or two after that and then see how things are going. UGH! I guess the good news of it is that the baby will be huge (well huge for a first ultrasound) by then. It's just gonna be a long few weeks.

Keep praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home