Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gray face?

Last night I was sitting on the couch feeling rather yucky. I didn't really eat any dinner because my stomach has not been right. I pulled out the handy Saltines and parked my rear on the couch for the night. Phil came in and sat down and we watched "Chuck" together. He turned to me and asked "How many of those crackers are you gonna eat? You've eaten half the sleeve." I said "As many as it takes to make my stomach feel better." To which he replied " Yah you do look sick. Your face is gray. Poor baby"
I said "Well it's worth it if it means a healthy baby." And he said "Have some confidence it will be fine this time."

First of all I am glad he has so much faith. I wish I could be that sure. I had nausea with the ones I lost so I am not convinced yet.

And secondly a gray face? Gross!!! I had no idea I looked that bad.

Hoping gray faces is a good sign. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home