Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sickness where are you?

I just keep praying for the safety of this baby. I am getting nervous as I feel nauseous and tired and hungry, but I haven't thrown up. In my past experience as long as I throw up everything is ok with the baby. I don't want to be sick like that but it would sure put my mind at ease if I did. I was reading in Exodus last night and I came upon this verse

Exodus 23:25-26 (New International Version)

25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Then this morning I got this verse from KLOVE.

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. ~ Psalm 40:1, NLT

I am so trying not to panic about this situation buy my mind can't help but go there. Luckily because I have live children my chances of miscarriage, even though I had two already, is only 13%. But still, its hard to wait. Hopefully within the next week I start to get sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home