Monday, February 1, 2010

Migraine`

Today I am getting a migraine. YUCK! I get them every time I am pregnant and it will last a good 3-5 days usually. Not happy about this but I had it with Ethan and Emma so that's a good sign. Must be the rapid increase of hormones or something.

I will have my first doctor's appointment in a few weeks. I am excited to go and have an initial ultrasound to make sure the baby is ok. It will be a relief to see the little beating heart.

Other then being exhausted and having a headache all is well.

My verses for the past two days:

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

~ Matthew 7:7, NLT

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him Hebrews 11:6 NLT (Context)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home