Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good news and bad news

I am 6 weeks 6 days today and the good news is I starting throwing up. The bad news is I started throwing up. Don't get me wrong I am beyond happy that I got sick this morning because it means this baby is doing just fine. But I hate throwing up and the whole time I sat there I was thanking God that everything was going to be ok and at the same time remembering how much I hate to throw up. Anyways, its good news. Hopefully it will be less severe this time around, but I still want to be sick every once in a while for that reassurance.

In other news. My one SIL is pregnant with her 3rd and is due May 10th...she is having a little girl. We have known this for a while and we are all very happy for her. Then last night I get a call from my other SIL saying she is 5 weeks pregnant with her first. It took everything I had not to tell her that I was due just 2 weeks before her. My baby will be 4 months younger then one SIL's baby and about 3 weeks older then the others ones! hahaha! So funny! These three will have so much fun together when we get together.

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger The Cisneros Family said...

Wow, that's so cool that all the babies are going to be so close.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home