Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The appointment is scheduled

I found a group of doctor's in my area that is covered by insurance and delivers in the hospital I want to deliver in. There weren't to many in my plan that actually delivered in West Virginia. Most were in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

This is a practice of doctors so I am hoping that I am happy with them. They just opened a Women's Health Care Facility back in October and offer really neat things including 4D ultrasound which I am SUPER excited about. I was hoping I would get 4D with at least one of my children.

So the appointment is on February 22nd at 9:00. I was really nervous calling them. So nervous my hands were shaking. I want to go and be sure everything is ok but the other part of me is afraid to go and find out something is wrong.

I will be 8 weeks and 4 days by then so if they do an ultrasound that day I should be able to see a baby rather then a little ball on the screen. I am excited about that. Pray for good news! I will keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home