Friday, February 5, 2010

6 weeks 1 day

I thought it was going to be really hard to keep this secret. After all it is exciting news. But I have found that after telling the initial few it is actually quite easy not to mention it to anyone. I have talked to some on the phone and never even had the urge to say anything. Yes, I do need to make sure I am careful about my Facebook updates because there are things I would love to post but for the most part its rather easy to keep quiet.

I am impressed with myself. : )
I must be getting older and more mature... : )

In other news still feeling the same. I get nauseas in the evenings and often don't eat dinner but that's ok because Phil is home to hold down the fort. He made dinner the other night for everyone which was a relief because I couldn't stand to be around the food.

I was really sick the other day. I had a 24 hour bug. Both of my kids had it and it started with severe belly pain and then frequent bathroom trips. I couldn't believe how badly my stomach actually hurt. I felt bad that the kids had to feel that too. Luckily it was only 24 hours and it's over and done with at this point.

I am still a little nervous that I haven't really been sick. Just nauseas and food aversions. I know this is morning sickness as well, it's just hard to not think that things may go wrong. I was doing some research on morning sickness and said you are highly likely to have vomiting if its your first baby. Every pregnancy is different and that the effects of morning sickness can slowly diminish with each subsequent pregnancy. This did hold true when I was pregnant with Ethan. I still became good friends with the toilet bowl but I was no where near as sick as I was with Emma. I am just praying that this is the case this time. Really I should be rejoicing that it's not that severe since I have two other kids to care for.

Fatigue still continues. Last night I was asleep by 8:30 and that was late. I could have gone to bed much earlier but I was hoping to stay up and spend time with Phil. Oh well.....maybe this weekend. lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home