Friday, February 5, 2010

Did I mention how impatient I am?

I can't stand not knowing what this baby is an I am only 6 weeks into this.

Part of me is excited when I think about having a girl, and then I start thinking about having another boy and I am equally as excited. I have a boys name that I like so I think that makes me want a boy even more...lol. And yes, we are done with "E" names. Thankfully its not up to me to decided boy or girl. God has had this planned out before I even came into existence. He knows what's best for our family and what the missing link is.

It just amazes me, that no matter how many times I do this, I get equally as excited. I feel like I am 21 again finding out I am pregnant with my first. I am just so excited for this baby. Having a baby never gets old. Are there parts of pregnancy I'd rather skip? Yes. I'd be lying if I said no. It just never ceases to amaze me what a blessing and miracle this is. I can't fathom how to make a person....I am just the vessel of God's creation and that's what is so special. That God is physically creating a human within me even as a type this. That He has spoken life into my belly. He started the heart beat of this little one just last week. It's pretty amazing.

I am just grateful for this experience and I am trying to cherish every moment. After this baby this season of my life will end. I want to try to hold on and remember every moment good and bad. In some ways it will be exciting to know that our family is complete. I can sit back and watch my children grow up and see what they become. On the other hand it will be sad to never carry a child again. I will never again experience the kicks of life within my belly. But to everything there is a season. My season of child bearing is coming to an end in 9 months and I am at peace with that and grateful that God has given me the opportunity to carry 5 of his children. I have been truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home