Monday, February 8, 2010

Hungry, tired, hungry, tired

Did I mention how incredibly hungry I am with this child? I don't remember being like that with my other two kids except for first thing in the morning. I have that famished feeling all day long. If I get nauseas I eat and feel better. I hope it's not one of those pregnancies where you have to continually eat to feel ok. I will be huge if that's the case.

Still holding out on calling the doctor. I am 6 weeks, 4 days today but want to go closer to 9 weeks to be sure I can see a beating heart etc. It's hard for me to wait because usually I am off to the doctors the second I find out but I don't want to go in and have an ultrasound with a little ball and not put my mind at ease. I want to see a baby. Just two more weeks.

I feel like I am beginning to show now. I had my current size jeans and the next size up (since I dropped a few lbs before getting pregnant) and the next size up are starting to get tight. Guess I will be living in stretchy pants for a while. All my maternity clothes are back in NY. I thought for sure we would have gone back by now to pick up the rest of our stuff but we can't get a moving truck down the driveway so it has to wait until spring. I am thinking I am going to have to buy a few things before that happens. Plus most of my maternity clothes are wrong season anyway. Emma was born in January, and Ethan was born early April so the bulk of my stuff is sweaters and jeans.

I still can't get over how tired I am. The other day I went to bed at 8:30. I woke up at 6:30 to pee and went back to sleep until 8. We went on with our day and in the afternoon I laid down to take a 2 hr nap. Got up made dinner, and fell asleep for the night at 9 pm, and didn't wake up until 7:30 the next morning. That's 24 hrs of sleeping in a 2 days period. THAT IS CRAZY! I wonder if I really slept that much with my other two. These are things I did not record. I know that I was super tired with Emma but I also worked 8 hrs a day, though I did come home and take a nap after work so I don't know. It's a good sign though. Exhaustion is good as long as this little one is growing.

Anyways, I think french toast is calling my name so I better go eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home