Thursday, June 2, 2011

Words from the Master

I cannot stress enough, how some things that we go through helps prepare us for our calling in life.
Another dear friend lost a baby. Everytime I hear a woman speak those words the emotions come flooding back. I'm over the deep rooted pain, but when I hear of another's loss the emotion is so easy to tap back into. I can really relate to how they feel. I never would have understood this, had I not lost my own children. I just pray that the words I speak from my experience can help someone else out.

God is still pressing upon my heart how important it is to LIVE my faith. Or rather, put my faith into action. To start doing unto others. To love my neighbor as myself. How would I want to be treated? I know what I would want others to do for me in some of life's situations. I am often not on the receiving end but God is using that desire to help others. To know what would be best, what would speak blessing into their life.

Lord help me to hear you and to be obedient to you when you call to me. Help me to know that you are in control. That you alone are worthy to be praised. Use me, help me to be a non-judgmental light unto the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home